If you feeling unwell for any reason, especially if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, do not come into work or immediately leave if you are at work on campus. If you have been in the GBSF and experience any symptoms, please notify your lab manager, PI, and/or Ernie Hoftyzer and report positive COVID-19 tests here. Contact your physician and follow quarantine guidelines as appropriate.
COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedure Summary
- Safety equipment must be worn
- Physical distancing must be practiced
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette
- Clean shared spaces with disinfectant chemicals
- Ensure that nobody enters the GBSF building when you exit or enter to maintain security
Note that the SOP for your lab must be signed and turned into your PI prior to beginning work in the lab.
For more information on the Office of Research Ramp-up/Ramp-down guidelines, please click here.